lunes, 3 de junio de 2019


POST 8 >> PERSONAL OPINIONS

- Choose 4 of these questions and give your opinions about them.
- Number of words: 240 minimum (60 per answer aprox.)

What is your opinion about owning an exotic pet?
What is your opinion about women in the military?
What is your opinion about child labor?
What is your opinion about violence on television?
What is your opinion about tattoos?
What is your opinion about killing stray dogs to prevent sanitary problems and animal over population?
What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana and other drugs?
What is your opinion about the Chilean tradition called “mechoneo”?
What is your opinion about cloning?
What is your opinion about recycling?
What is your opinion about “barras bravas” (hooligans)?
What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?



- Make comments on 3 of your partners' posts + a comment on your teacher's post.


What is your opinion about women in the military? 
I think women should definitely have a strong presence in the armed forces, starting by being part of the military service as they are along with men for example in Israel. They should also be able to make a career in the army and hold the position of Commander in Chief. I’m sure relations among countries would be less warlike.

What is your opinion about tattoos?
Tattoos weren’t appealing to me when I was younger, but when I turned 40 I decided to have one done and I don’t regret the decision at all so in my opinion if you are truly conscious of its meaningfulness and mature enough to realize that it is going to be part of your bo most probably for the rest of your life, go ahead and have one (or many) done.

What is your opinion about recycling? 
Nowadays recycling should be mandatory! We, as human race, have the planet full of waste and by recycling we would diminish garbage in a great deal. The excuse given by governments is that recycling is expensive and non profitable but these shouldn’t be matters of discussion when thinking about the future of next generations. Nevertheless we can all do our part to help now; in my case, I have a compost bin in my yard.

What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?
Abortion should be legalized in all cases as it is in developed countries. Chile is a country full of double standard people where clandestine abortions are profitable business for doctors and clinics, where these same doctors claim for having the right of “conscientious objection” and where women who have had abortions done in secrecy vote for the right wing to keep the hypocrisy in which they live.

Question, research, analyze, and discuss your
individual opinions and beliefs as well as those of others.

17 comentarios:

  1. I´m really agree with your opinion about abortion

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Everyone has the right to do whatever he wants from his body!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm agree with your opinion about abortion too, I also think that clandestine abortions are for people with money, because in the other cases, they don't have the same history.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I hope you can tell us the signicance of your tattoo

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I agree with most of your opinions!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I agree with you in the most of your opinions, but I think that there is better options to do before recycling :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I'm very desagree with the military existence. No one, women or men, have to be a military

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I share your opinion about the tattoos, you have to be conscious

    ResponderEliminar
  9. mmm it can be, because for me nowadays the tattoos do not attract my attention ... maybe when I grow up I will change my opinion just like you.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I´m agree with you for the hipocresy in Chile when we talk about legalizing abortion in Chile.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I´m agree with your opinion about recycling

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I also believe that recycling should be mandatory, but first we must educate people about recycling and grant resources for this. But it's definitely worth it, for and for the planet.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I think the same respect abortion :)

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I share your idea about recycling! it would be fantastic if it were obligatory

    ResponderEliminar
  15. I'm agree with your opinion about recycling, like humans beings we have to be responsable about our mess!

    ResponderEliminar
  16. I agree with the opinion about recycling, the problems is that the people listen and make this reality

    ResponderEliminar

Level 4 >> Post 10: English Language Challenges * What comments can you make about your experience learning English at universi...